Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I'm Sorry

I’m sorry.
It’ll probably take a while or maybe even longer. I just suddenly lost it. The feeling of typing just doesn’t reach me like how it used to anymore. When I used to type I could see the pictures forming in my head. The colours and enjoyment, but now there’s nothing. I can’t find it anymore. Whenever I stare at the word document hoping that I could type something; even a short sentence, I can’t. I wish I could go back to who I was, the times where I could type anything I want and it will still turn out fine. Like it’s actually a real story, not one that sounds and feels like it had been made up, not forced. But every single story I type now seemed so forced and fake. It’s like I don’t even know what I am typing for anymore. I’m sorry. Till I feel better, parallel universe will stop here for a bit.
*
For other short stories, visit boundlessdreamers.blogspot.com
*

Goodnight midnight bunnies:3

No comments:

Post a Comment