Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Simple Gesture


Sometimes, a simple gesture is all it takes to show your care and concern. Because actions always mean more than words. People could say that they care and they will be there for you, but aren’t all those just claims if nothing is done in the end? For me, I give hugs; I put my arm around your shoulders or just touch you when you are telling me about your situation. Doing any more than that, they might cry and honestly I hate seeing people cry. Not because I really hate seeing people cry because I don’t know what to do and might end up crying also. Anyway, these small little gestures might not look much but it might mean a lot to the person suffering. It is done to tell them you are there for them. Be it physically to lend a listening ear, to just have someone close to you or mentally to distract or cheer you up. I’ll be there to let you know that you don’t have to face this situation alone.


I think I have emphasized this on my personal and public blog a couple of times already. If you midnight bunnies have any problems that you have come to face, I am just 8 numbers away, for those who know me. For those who don’t, you can always click on the ‘ask away’ tab on the right, and I will reply as soon as I see it. Be it knowing you or not, I’ll do my best to be there and help. Cause it’s never easy to face a situation all by yourself.
*
It's a short post that probably shouldn't even exist. 
But I just thought I should get it out there
Meantime, goodnight midnight bunnies
Hold your close ones tight:3

No comments:

Post a Comment